Angel Healing Therapy : Two Full Day Course
What are Angels?
Angels are messengers from God. They bring pure and unconditional love into our lives and are always there ready to help and to guide us – we only have to ask! You are surrounded by loving and powerful angels who want to assist you in every area of your life. It is so coincidence that these beings of light have become so popular commercially. Our prayer for heavenly assistance are being heard and it is now time for us to accept the responsibility to heal ourselves, our lives and our world.
What is Angel Therapy?
Angel Therapy is a method of spiritual healing that allows people to work with their guardian angels and archangels for healing and harmony. Angel therapy is an alternative healing concept that involves communication with angels. The idea behind the therapy is that by establishing a connection with angelic beings, it is possible to identify and treat a wide range of health ailments.
What are Angel Cards?
Angel cards offer healing and guidance and messages from your guardian angels. Angel Cards are very gentle messages and can provide a comforting feeling in a distressing situation. Angel readings are not intended to provide you with timings or specific details of people or places, like Tarot cards do. Angel cards on are very positive images and even the person being read for gets positive inspirational messages that resonate more with the soul. Angel Cards are not predictive but more like the guidance you receive from a friend who can see the future if you continue on the path you are on .
What are Angel orbs?
Chances are, you’ve probably seen them before–they are the curious translucent or solid circles (usually white) that appear unexpectedly in your photos. Orbs may appear in different sizes, as a single spot or as a multitude of spots grouped together. Angels shows their physical presence through the Orbs.
Some people believe that orbs are more than dust particles or drops of moisture on the lens–they are proof of guardian angels, captured on camera. When these “spirit orbs” or “angel orbs” appear near a single person or a group of people in a photo, it’s a sign that they are blessed with the goodness, positive energy, and protection of angels. When orbs appear in a particular location, it’s also a sign that angels are hovering nearby and the location is particularly blessed.
Existence of Angels :
Angels exist on a different vibrational frequency, which is why we are unable to perceive them ordinarily. The angelic rate of vibrational frequency is more etherealized than that of current humanity.
Angels are all around us, watching over us, and we can call upon them at any time. Angels are not part of the human of consciousness and have therefore never incarnated in human form and never will. Angels never become humans (although they may assume human form temporatily) and humans never evolve in to angels. This is in contrast to what are known as our ‘guides’, who on the other hand, have been incarnate (i.e., have lived upon this planet as humans.) In fact, it is highly likely that you will have met one or more of your guides (We usually have several guides) in previous incarnations. A spirit guide may be a deceased loved one, such as a parent or grandparent, who passed away when you were young or even before you were born. You have different guides as you progress through your spiritual life. You can ‘feel’ the difference between an angel and a guide: angels have a higher vibratory energy frequency.
Angels are genderless beings since they possess both male and female qualities. One person may perceive a particular angel or archangel as female, whereas another individual will see this same being as male. They are actually androgynous beings, with their masculine and feminine aspects in perfect balance.
- The Angelic Hierarchy
According to several angel historians, there are three categories, of angelic beings.
- Category I :- These angels serve as heavenly conunsellors and are closest to God.
- Category II :- These angels serve as heavenly governors.
- Category III :- These angels serve as heavenly messengers.
- Angels (most Connected to the physical world)
There are seven ranks of celestial beings mentioned thrones, dominions, virtues, powers, principalities, archangels and angels. In the Old Testament, cherubim and seraphim are found.
- Heavenly Counsellors
- First Category
- Seraphim :- The seraphim are considered the highest order of the angelic hierarchy. These highly evolved beings are the closest to God and are thought to surround the throne of God, working with sound and singing the music of the spheres. They constantly sing God’s praise. They balance the movement of the planets, stars and the heavens by using sound.
- Cherubim :- The cherubim are the guardians of light, which emanates from the sun, the moon and the stars. They are the second-highest order of angels and their name stands for ‘one who prays’ or wisdom’. They are depicted on the Ark of the Covenant as its guardians and are also known as the record keepers of heaven.
- Thrones :- Thrones are the third-ranking order and are the angels of the planets. Each planet has its own throne- the guardian of our planet is the earth angel. They are described as having ‘four faces and four wings’.
- IInd Category
- Heavenly Governors:
- Dominions:- The fourth-ranking order of angels, the dominions, are the governors or regulators of all of the angelic beings who are not as evolved as themselves. Their purpose is to advise the lower angelic groups. They carrying golden staffs in right hand and the seal of God in their left.
- Virtues :- Virtues are the fifth-ranking order of angels. They are able to transmit enormous beams of divine light. They are thought to be the angels of miracles and blessings.
- Powers :- Powers are the sixth-ranking order of angels. These may have been the first order of angels created by God. They protect our souls from evil beings and avenge evil in the world. The powers are believed to the keepers the records of all of the thoughts and actions that occur during each soul’s evolutionary journey.
- III Category
- Heavenly Messengers
- Principalities :- The seventh-ranking order of angels, the principalities, are the overseers of large groups and organizations. They are believed to guard nations, cities, and also leaders.
- Archangels :- Archangels are the eighth – ranking order of angels and possibly the most widely known- Gabriel, Michael and Raphael in particular.
- Angels :- The ninth-ranking order of angels, these are the closest to humanity. This group is made up of many different kinds of angel, with many different purposes.
The archangels are also referred to as the ‘over lighting angels’, since their function is to ‘over light’ or watch over and direct, groups of angels, as well as all aspects of humanity.
In the angelic hierarchy described previously, the archangels are the eighty-ranking order of angels. These powerful beings of light respond to our calls the moment we ask for their assistance. Each archangel has a particular function to fulfil, and it is useful to be aware of the main purposes of each archangel so that you know which one to call upon whenever you need assistance. Remember to summon the archangels to help others, as well as yourself.
We all have our own, special guardian angel who journeys with us throughout all of our numerous incarnations. This one love us unconditionally and knows us inside out. We also have another accompanying personal angel, who works alongside our guardian angel, but is only present for one incarnation. This angel is present with you from the moment that the soul decides to reincarnate until the point of death. This angel will accompany you through this lifetime, through all of your trials and tribulations, but will not be present the next time you incarnate. In your next incarnation, a different angel will accompany you. An angel who is specific to a particular incarnation will be very attuned to that particular lifetime.
Angel Therapy Course:
* Whar Are Angels?
* Angelic Orb
* Angelic Hierarchy
* Angel Altar
* Invoking & Communication with Angles
* Angelic Essential Oils
* Angels and Crystals
* Angels and Chakras
* Angels in your everyday life
* The Wheel of Angels
* Angels Oracle Card Messages
* Angel Relation Card Messages
* Angel Card Spreads
* Angel Card Spells
* Affirmation of Angels
* Angels and Numbers
* Angels and Flowers
* Angel Meditation
For registration of Angel therapy Course Call us +91 8879083597
Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org