Eight mukhi Rudraksha Nepal bead is a symbol of Lord Ganesha, the son of Lord Shiva. Ganesha is ‘Vighnaharta’, the remover of Obstacles in the path of success. It has auspicious value as it nullifies the effect of Ketu. Wearer becomes more energetic, gets his work done and remains alert. He gets free from fear of failure in any kind of undertakings in life. It improves the ability to face challenges in life. The concept of intelligence or wisdom is closely associated with Lord Ganesha and eight mukhi Rudraksha.
RULING PLANET: Ketu
“Aum hoom namah”, “Aum Ganeshaye namah”
- Eight mukhi alleviates ailments of legs, bones and lower back.
- It regulates the functioning of the musculoskeletal system.
- Eight mukhi rudraksha bestows the wearer with wisdom. It improves the ability to face challenges in life.
- Eight mukhi Rudraksha connects the wearer with Lord Ganesha and blesses him with high intellect and wisdom.
- It nullifies the bad effects of Ketu.
- It rejuvenates energy, gives immense power within and heals pains and sufferings.
- Wearing Rudraksha helps the wearer in opening the blocked Chakras and keeps it balanced.
- Eight mukhi Rudraksha opens, clears and balances Muladhara chakra.
- If Muladhara chakrais unbalanced or blocked one may feel incapable of inner stillness and have problems in achieving goals.
IDENTIFYING THE GENUINE RUDRAKSHA (PROPERTIES):
- One can wear Rudraksha even if it is slightly cracked or chipped off from the surface. It should only if avoided if the seeds are defiled by worms.
- One must look for the healthy and lustrous Rudraksha bead.
- Big sizes Rudrakshas works faster than the smaller ones.
- The mukhis/lines should be clearly visible and well defined.
- See that the bead has a healthy glow and has weight. Weight of the Rudraksha comes from the moist seeds inside it. If the Rudraksha is not healthy, it will become very blackish in color as the seeds would have dried out.
- Thorns on the Rudraksha bead surface tend to fall off over time as you wear them. But this does not make the bead lose efficacy as the power of the bead is from the seeds within and lose few thorns (like losing few hair from the skin), does not reduce its effectiveness. However if the Rudraksha bead gets infested with worms who eat through the seeds, one needs to discard them.
- Many times the crack develops due to expansion or contraction of the exterior wooden surface due to change in weather. Wash the bead in water often and oil it every few days. It is possible that the cracks will fill up and the bead would work as good.
- To wear right Rudraksha one must know which one is most suitable Rudraksha for him/her. Also knowing right product is crucial like wearing single or combination of Rudraksha or wearing it as bracelet or necklace or on wrist or upper arm. Correct Stringing of Rudraksha is cardinal.
- Eight Mukhi Rudraksha can be worn with silk or cotton threads. Vastu Samruddhi Spiritual Centre specialises in making bracelets of Eight Mukhi Rudraksha in silver, gold & panchdhatu. Wearing Eight mukhi Rudraksha of Nepal origins is recommended for enhanced benefits and results.