Four Mukhi Rudraksha Nepal is characterized by the presence of four deep lines over the surface of bead. It symbolises Lord Brahma and Goddess Saraswati, representing the spiritual energy of Brihaspati, the Guru of demigods.
RULING PLANET: Jupiter
“Aum Hreem Namaah”
- Four Mukhi Rudraksha provides great relief from stammering problems.
- It cures various diseases like Asthma, cough etc.
- It offers power of knowledge and creativity.
- It also improves memory, vocal ability, wit and intelligence. Wearer is blessed with melodious speech.
- Wearing Rudraksha helps one in opening the blocked Chakras and keeps it balanced.
- Four mukhi Rudraksha are used for unblocking and balancing Visuddha chakra aka Throat chakra.
- If Visuddha chakra is blocked it may create lot of problems like laryngitis, raspy throat, chronic sore throat and goitre. The area around the mouth can often be affected by mouth ulcers and other gum diseases like gingivitis or tooth abscesses.
IDENTIFYING THE GENUINE RUDRAKSHA (PROPERTIES):
- One can wear Rudraksha even if it is slightly cracked or chipped off from the surface. It should only be avoided if the seeds are defiled by worms.
- One must look for healthy and lustrous bead.
- Big size Rudrakshas works faster than the smaller ones.
- The mukhis/lines should be clearly visible and well defined.
- See that the bead has a healthy glow and has weight. Weight of the Rudraksha comes from the moist seeds inside it. If the Rudraksha is not healthy, it will become very blackish in color as the seeds would have dried out.
- Thorns on the Rudraksha bead surface tend to fall off over time as you wear them. But this does not make the bead lose efficacy as the power of the bead is from the seeds within and lose few thorns (like losing few hair from the skin), does not reduce its effectiveness. However if the Rudraksha bead gets infected with worms who eat through the seeds, one needs to discard them.
- Many times the crack develops due to expansion or contraction of the exterior wooden surface due to change in weather. Wash the bead in water often and oil it every few days. It is possible that the cracks will fill up and the bead would work as good.
- To wear right Rudraksha one must know which one is most suitable Rudraksha for him/her. Also knowing right product is crucial like wearing single or combination of Rudraksha or wearing it as bracelet or necklace or on wrist or upper arm. Correct Stringing of Rudraksha is cardinal.
- Four Mukhi Rudraksha can be worn with silk or cotton threads. Vastu Samruddhi Spiritual Centre specialises in making bracelets of four Mukhi Rudraksha in silver, gold & panchdhatu. Wearing Four mukhi Rudraksha of Nepal origins is recommended for enhanced benefits and results.