Six Mukhi Rudraksha Nepal represents Lord Kartikeya, son of Lord Shiva. It increases the physical power, adds more to your physical appearance and appreciates your youthfulness. Six mukhi Rudraksha from Nepal is very powerful and has high degree of healing energy. This Rudraksha also have Anti Ageing Properties based on their Electromagnetic property.
RULING PLANET: Mars
“Om Hreem Hoom Namah”
- Six mukhi cures diseases related to obesity, piles, knees, leg and bone pain.
- It removes laziness, fatigue, dullness and empowers wearer with positive energy.
- Six mukhi Rudraksha nullifies the effects of planet Mars.
- Wearer is blessed with several virtues of willpower, courage, perfection, grounding and focus.
- Releases mental lethargy and vices of lust and ego.
- Increases connection with mother earth.
- Wearer gets luck and assets of properties and vehicles.
- Wearing Rudraksha helps one in opening the blocked Chakras and keeps it balanced.
- Six mukhi helps in unblocking and balancing Muladhara chakra.
- When this chakra is blocked one may feel frightened, paranoid, insecure and frustrated.
- Physical problems are obesity, sore knees, arthritis, hip problems, spinal cord and reproductive organs.
IDENTIFYING THE GENUINE RUDRAKSHA (PROPERTIES):
- One can wear Rudraksha even if it is slightly cracked or chipped off from the surface. It should only if avoided if the seeds are defiled by worms.
- One must look for the healthy and lustrous Rudraksha bead.
- Big sizes Rudrakshas works faster than the smaller ones.
- The mukhis/lines should be clearly visible and well defined.
- See that the bead has a healthy glow and has weight. Weight of the Rudraksha comes from the moist seeds inside it. If the Rudraksha is not healthy, it will become very blackish in color as the seeds would have dried out.
- Thorns on the Rudraksha bead surface tend to fall off over time as you wear them. But this does not make the bead lose efficacy as the power of the bead is from the seeds within and lose few thorns (like losing few hair from the skin), does not reduce its effectiveness. However if the Rudraksha bead gets infested with worms who eat through the seeds, one needs to discard them.
- Many times the crack develops due to expansion or contraction of the exterior wooden surface due to change in weather. Wash the bead in water often and oil it every few days. It is possible that the cracks will fill up and the bead would work as good.
- To wear right Rudraksha one must know which one is most suitable Rudraksha for him/her. Also knowing right product is crucial like wearing single or combination of Rudraksha or wearing it as bracelet or necklace or on wrist or upper arm. Correct Stringing of Rudraksha is cardinal.
- Six Mukhi Rudraksha can be worn with silk or cotton threads. Vastu Samruddhi Spiritual Centre specialises in making bracelets of Six Mukhi Rudraksha in silver, gold & panchdhatu. Wearing six mukhi Rudraksha of Nepal origins is recommended for enhanced benefits and results.