YANTRA AND MAHA YANTRA - VASTU SAMRUDDHI
Types Of Yantra
India’s ancient science of architecture Vastu Shastra recommends the use of cosmic instruments (yantras). Popular yantras such as Sri Yantra, Yantra for meditation, Ganesh Yantra, Sri Chakram, Gayatri Yantra, Shani Yantra etc. were used by yogis, rishis and sages in the past for their numerous benefits. ‘Yantra’ exactly means ‘an instrument’ used for reflection, concentration and meditation. Yantras have the sacred geometric Vedic symbols ‘Mandalas’ in Sanskrit. Symbolically, the center of a Yantra enclosed by the geometries epitomizes the natural place of all the living beings. There lies the Divine Providence at the centre, a place that represents the Centre of the entire cosmos from where energies emerge and free-flow into the various parts of the creations. And we, the part and the parcel of the Divine, should move from outward to inward, reaching finally at the center, from darkness to Light, from ignorance to spiritual bliss.
But one cannot just install any Yantra as per there wish. As there are different Yantras for different purposes. And what are these purposes? They are GOALS.
One may desire an increase in wealth, therefore Kuber Yantra is recommended. as Lord Kuber is the treasurer of heavenly planets who blesses material riches and wealth.
The installation of a Yantra is like that of an idol in a temple. In an absolute sense of spirituality, Yantras are the living forces that attract positive energies and push the negative ones out of the atmosphere.
A Yantra needs to be installed with particular mantras, to attract positive energies, drive away the negative ones and spiritually uplift the occupants of a house.
There are mainly five types of Yantras given below:
- Vastu Yantras for rectifying Vastu doshas
- Maha Yantras for overall cosmic powers
- Planetary Yantras for pacifying malefic Planets
- Deities Yantras for the blessings of gods
Vastu Yantras for rectifying Vastu doshas
Vastu dosh Products extracts the positive energies of the five basic elements of nature – the solar energy of sun, lunar energy of moon, wind energy, magnetic effects of earth and heat energy of fire, balancing them to bring harmony in the life of a person. In fact, a harmonious life with the nature is the main aim of Vastu Shastra. When there is an imbalance between the five chief elements of nature, it turns into some sort of agitation, sorrow, failure, poor economic condition and many other negative results for a human being. With the right Vastu Remedies, one can easily find most suitable ways to overcome such problems. Vastu dosh Products energize your surroundings, be it a home or an office, so that you can live in agreement with the laws of nature for better health, more peace and increased work efficiently.
Maha Yantras for overall cosmic powers
Maha Yantras are the symbolic representation of Mother Goddesses, all the planets, protection, Rog Nivaran (health yantras) and other aspects. They are larger version of the aforementioned yantras and other aspects include health, protection success and more.
Planetary Yantras: Some of the popular planetary yantras
Planet Sun is regarded as the most powerful planet. In the astrological context, a favorably placed Sun invites all the opportune times into your life.
- Strengthens the position of Surya in your horoscope.
- Attracts the cosmic elements (Surya tattvas) of Sun.
- It has numbers and the seed mantra of Sun that constantly emits the power of that mantra. Such a power was achieved through the constant oral recitals in the ancient ages (Vedic Age).
The Sanskrit word mangal means auspicious. A Mangal Yantra is for good luck in career, personal life or any of your business ventures. Those going through delays in their marriages should install this yantra and worship it with its see mantra.
- Is best for the men and women who are unable to find a suitable life partner.
- Blesses those who faces disharmony in their marital life.
- Is beneficial for women who face miscarriages.
- Saves you from the rising debts and financial instabilities.
If you are going through the phase of Shani Sade Sati, then this is the best tool to pacify planet Saturn. Having this Yantra and worshiping it every day equals to worshiping Lord Shani. It features Shani mantra imprinted on the face discharging the Shani tattvas (cosmic elements of Saturn).
- Helps appease Lord Shani (being the primary reason)
- Minimizes hurdles, stagnation of professional growth and other problematic circumstances.
- Relief from constant miseries and sorrows,
- Relief from difficulty in breathing
- Protection against prolonged ailments
The best way to pacify the malefic effects of Rahu is installing and worshiping this Yantra. As per the Vedic astrology, the phase of Rahu lasts for eighteen years. If planet Rahu is situated unfavorably your horoscope, various physical ailments, accidents and obstacles in the accomplishment of your goals are expected. You escape the unfortunate events; you may want to install this Yantra.
- Helps prevent your enemies or the jealous ones from harming you,
- Protects you against deceit from others and negative energies.
- Removes obstacles from your path to personal and professional growth.
Deities Yantras for the blessings of gods
Lakshmi Ganesh Yantra
It is one of the most propitious Yantras as it contains the mantras for the worship of Goddess Lakshmi and Lord Ganesha and is taken from “Saundarya Lahri”.
You can keep it at home, on the desk at office and in your shop.
- Removes all the obstacles
- If installed at your shop, it attracts a lot of footfalls of customers
- Increases your business manifold if worshiped properly and regularly every day.
The Vedic mantra on this Yantra increases money and prosperity by inviting opportunities and sources of income and wealth. In the Srimad Bhagvatam, it is said that Kubera and the Four Kumaras (the eternal celibate devotees of Lord Vishnu) are the constant companions of Shiva, the resident king of Himalaya.
- Helps increase the flow of funds
- Helps you accumulate wealth.
- Bestows growth in business
- Helps you find a lucrative job
Yantra / Yantra Properties
When it comes to Vastu, you always hear about mystic instruments such as Yantra and Pyramids that are used to correct the faults in design. Traditionally Yantra find seat in temples near the deity idols or are placed in altars or near entrances of homes. In South India, Yantra are drawn with Rangoli designs at entrances of homes during religious festivals. The famous Tirupathi temple is in the shape of a Shree Yantra and many attribute its power and fame to this geometry. But what does Yantra mean? How do they work? Are they really beneficial? Let’s get into the bottom and find out the core meaning.
A Yantra also referred as Mandala is a sacred figure or symbol characterized by simple geometric forms arranged in a symmetric design. These are mystical religion based diagrams which have an ultimate reality and are of strong astronomical esthetics. It carries the signification of a mantra or process. It can be etched on a plain surface or made in a three dimensional form or used as an amulet or charm. Adi Sankaracharya’s Saundarya Lahiri is an authoritative work on Yantra. The literal meaning of Yantra is: “to control, curb, bind or influence”.They can also be considered as diagrammatic representations of different Mantras and thus helps resonate positive energies disperse negative energies and help individual elevate spiritually.
As per ancient Vedic texts there are different kinds of Yantra meant for different purposes. Yantra geometries are three dimensional in nature but are represented as two dimensional when etched or drawn. Different types of Yantra include Planetary Yantra, Numerological Yantra, Yantra for different Gods and Goddesses and others. Yantra represent a Physical force or a creative energy. Yantra in Sanskrit means the chant that awakens energy when you place it anywhere in the environment around you. This energy is said to cleanse the environment and electrify the atmosphere with positivity.
As per Vedic texts the “Sri Yantra” is one of the most powerful and auspicious amongst all different Yantra as it represents energies of all The powers of Adishakti Mahakali, Mahalaxmi & Mahasaraswati are accumulated in one word “Shree”. Hence it is also known as “Yantraraj”. Basically is a representation of your entire Life which is a Play of Goddess Lalita.
Subtle Energy: If you see any divine object such as OM, Swastika or Trident (Hinduism), Cross (Christianity), Moon and Crescent (Islam), they have a distinct shape and this emits a specific frequency and cosmic energy pattern. One can draw a yantra on paper, wood, gemstone, metal, or earth, or can give it a three-dimensional shape. It would attract cosmic energies for Yantra science is based on the sacred Vedic geometries representing scriptural mantras.
Powers of Mantras: A Yantra is composed of geometrical shapes generating a subtle range of cosmic force matching the invoked energy. When you chant a Vedic mantra, the layers of energy in the microcosm vibrate on the same wavelength with the corresponding energy current in the macrocosm. Thus the energy of the Yantra and Mantra comes from the creation as a whole (Macrocosm).
How Do Yantra work?
Yantra increase the intensity of prayers and make the thoughts more strong and influential. The powers of a Yantra thrive on the reverberation of cosmic energies. When you focus at the centre of a Yantra, your mind is pitched into the creative force connected with the yantra used and the energy flows. Your wish and intention of prosperity and affluence along with a Yantra, say Mahalaxmi Yantra, is bound to yield more fruitful results as compared to an intention with the same wishes devoid of Mahalaxmi Yantra.
Yantra work in following ways
- You may meditate on the yantra to achieve resonance with the divine energy ruling the yantra.
- You may install it on your desk or wall or alter or near entrance. You may even place in your vehicle. It create a force field and charges the environment.
- You may wear as a pendant, bracelet, ring or tabeez on body. You may even carry yantra with you in your wallet (make sure that wallet is not of leather). The vibrations of the yantra will create an aura of positive energy around you.
Yantra are the ultimate answer for establishing a vibration of large amplitude or resonance with the benefic energies of the cosmos. Thus the vibrations generated get us in contact with highly elevated energies & entities which help us attain spiritual course of conduct in our daily lives & enhance the spirituality within.
Some of the Popular Yantra
- Shree Yantra for name, fame, wordly pleasures, prosperity and salvation
- Mahalakshmi Yantra for money, food grains, for perfection, attainment of high goals
- Kuber Yantra for riches and preserving acquired money
- Ganesh Laxmi Business Yantra / Vyapaar Vridhi Yantra for progress in business and improvements in slow or quiet business
- Ganesh Yantra to begin pious and fortune giving deeds, attaining prosperity and accomplishment of goals
- Mahamrityunjaya Yantra for improving health, preventing disease and protection from untimely death
- Surya Yantra for worshipping the Sun, attaining glory, inner radiance and worldly pursuits
- Nav Graha Yantra for pacifying the nine planets, attaining peace and pleasure
- Hanuman Yantra to empower learning, increase wisdom and devotion to God
- Durga Yantra for worshipping Goddess Durga to remove pain and suffering
- Bagalamukhi Yantra to destroy enemies, success in law-suits and achievement in sports competitions
- Mahakali Yantra for worshipping Shakti, Goddess Mahakali to attain desired goals
- Batuk Bhairav Yantra to save from untimely death
- Durga Bisa Yantra to save from the evil eye, banish hindrance from evil spirits and achieve both progress and success in all realms
- Saraswati Yantra for improvements in learning, wisdom, grace and talents in the education & arts
- Gayatri Yantra for purifying the mind and ensuring good progress in life
- Vashikaran Yantra to attract the person you desire and bring him or her under your influence
- Santan Gopal Yantra to beget a child
- Mahasudarshan Yantra to get the grace of Lord Vishnu
- Ram Raksha Yantra for worshipping Lord Ram and succeeding in aspirations
- Kaal Sarp Yantra to negate the effect of Kaal Sarp Yoga and removing evil effects of the nine planets
- Bhuvaneshwari Yantra for gaining mesmerizing personality that draws all people towards him
- Dhumavati Yantra for all round success and spiritual upliftment
- Kamla Devi Yantra for elevation of the soul through both spiritual and worldly goals
- Mangal Yantra to negate the malefic effects of planet Mars and for luck in business & health
- Matangi Yantra for the attainment of great powers, power of speech and happiness in family life
- Rahu Yantra to negate the malefic effects of planet Rahu
- Shani Yantra to propitiate an afflicted Shani and achieve Rajayog
- Shiva Yantra to free the fear of death, grave dangers, fatal diseases and make courageous and healthy
- Tara Yantra for wealth and prosperity in life
- Guru Yantra for strengthening a weak Jupiter and get blessings in prosperity, power, rank, authority, abundance
- Shukra Yantra to negate the malefic effects of planet Venus and gain respect, love of opposite sex and peace of mind
- Ketu Yantra to negate the malefic effects of planet Ketu and gain all round success
- Chandra Yantra to negate the malefic effects of planet Moon and gain respect, friendship and create contacts with opposite sex in harmonious way
- Buddh Yantra to appease the planet Mercury or Buddh
- Manokamna Yantra changes one’s luck for the better, brings about desirable outcomes and makes manifest one’s deepest desires
- Sarva Siddhi Yantra most powerful yantra set comprising of the qualities of nine exclusive Yantra: Ganesh, Mahalaxmi, Saraswati, Durga Bisa, Shree Yantra, Durga, Mahamrityunjay, Batuk Bhairv
- Vahan Durghatna Yantra for protection from accidents, injury, or other mishaps, especially those related to vehicles
- Rog Nivaran Yantra to free the wearer from any fatal diseases and make him courageous and healthy
- Kamakshi Yantra prosperity, knowledge, fame and good progeny expeditiously in abundance
- Katyayani Yantra for success in love with auspiciousness and fruitful marriage
- Lakshminarayan Yantra invokes the blessings of Lord Vishnu and Goddess Lakshmi for complete happiness and success
- Swastik Yantra to prevent home from evil eyes
- Vaastu Yantra to remove Griha Dosha, Dik Dosha and negative energies