Vastu for House / Apartment/ Flat
Before purchasing a flat or apartment some basic things need be considered to make things going right. Vastu recommend some essential tips regarding construction and direction of flat or apartment while if you are interested in existing flat then Vastu offers rules regarding existing flat as well.
Vastu Advice For The Selection Of Flat :
- Construct or choose a flat/apartment having entrance in North, East or North-west. Avoid main door in South, South-west or South-east.
- Avoid purchasing flats with cuts in North-east or South-east direction.
- Drainage pipes should have their way in West, North or North-west.
- Slope of balcony should be towards the East or North.
- Check out the North-east corner of flat as this portion must be converted into worship room or left open.
- Kitchen should be in the South-east direction.
- Check or construct over-head tank in South-west and underwater tank in North-east.
No flat or apartment can be completely Vastu compliant as there are many faults and defects in every plot. However these faults whether in a newly buy plot or existing flat can be corrected with measures and remedies.
Vastu tips for House Construction :
Vastu provide basic tips for the house construction that can be followed at the time of construction even they are also applied during the head hunting of plot. These enormously useful tips of Vastu if followed religiously can yield best results immediately in terms of good health, wealth, prosperity and contentment. Here are some important and authentic Vastu tips for the house construction:
- Before starting the construction some things have to be considered such as shape of plot which is the most important to determine. Irregular shape plot can have bad impact on occupants, so choose regular plot such as square or rectangle.
- Vastu suggests digging a well in North-east and after that to start the construction.
- Open space should be given more towards the North and the East and less towards the South and the West.
- Open space at South-east and North-west should be equal.
- Avoid planting trees in North-east corner while all other directions are suitable. Heavy trees must be grown towards South, West and South-west side.
- More windows must be given towards East and North while Southern and Western sides must be avoided for windows and doors.
- Avoid doors in straight line.
- Front door must be larger than other doors especially exit door.
- In the plots Western side must be elevated than Eastern side and Southern must be elevated than North to determine the auspiciousness.
- As discussed North-east is the first to dig and Vastu recommends starting construction from here and then move forward to East, North and finally South & West.
- After the foundation is dug in North-east pillars must be stand starting from South-west and later to go in South, West direction and finally in East and North.