8 Mukhi Rudraksha, Eight Mukhi Rudraksha beads from Nepal / Java
Eight mukhi Rudraksha bead is a symbol of Lord Ganesha the son of Lord Shiva. Ganesha is Vighneshvara or Vighnaraja or ‘Vighnaharta’, the remover of Obstacles in the path of success. Ganesh symbolizes supreme devotion to Parents and connection with the Roots to achieve stability and strength to overcome all hurdles. Eight mukhi rudraksha bestows wisdom on it’s wearer and attracts support and stability in his life. The wearer becomes free from the fear of failure in any kind of undertakings in his life. It improves the ability to face challenges in life. The planet associated with Eight Mukhi is Ketu. Ketu is the celestial snake that causes obstacles in one’s journey of life. Eight mukhi nullifies the negative effects of planet Ketu.
- It helps to remove obstacles and brings success in all undertakings.
- It gives power of smell and Power of Initiation
- It removes the vice of miseries, lethargy and low energy.
- It increases connection with Lord Ganesha and blesses with high intellect & wisdom.It removes the malefic effects of Ketu
Benefits of Eight mukhi Rudraksha:
- Eight mukhi Rudraksha gives willpower, stability and success to the wearer.
- Ideal for those involved in intellectual work, writers, students, educationist and critics.
- It is highly beneficial for businessmen and servicemen as it removes obstacles in one’s path.
- It bestows the virtues of positivity and contentment.
- It alleviates ailments of legs and bones.
- It gives relief in arthritis.
- Removes mental lethargy makes the person more active and reduces obesity.
- It regulates the functioning of the Musculoskeletal system.
“AUM HOOM NAMAH“
“AUM GANESHAYE NAMAH“
- Eight mukhi Rudraksha connects the wearer with Lord Ganesha and blesses him with high intellect and wisdom.
- It nullifies the bad effects of Ketu.
- It rejuvenates energy, gives immense power within and heals pains and sufferings.
- Wearing Rudraksha helps the wearer in opening the blocked Chakras and keeps it balanced.
- Eight mukhi Rudraksha opens, clears and balances Muladhara chakra.
- If Muladhara chakrais unbalanced or blocked one may feel incapable of inner stillness and have problems in achieving goals.
IDENTIFYING THE GENUINE RUDRAKSHA (PROPERTIES):
- One can wear Rudraksha even if it is slightly cracked or chipped off from the surface. It should only if avoided if the seeds are defiled by worms.
- One must look for the healthy and lustrous Rudraksha bead.
- Big sizes Rudrakshas works faster than the smaller ones.
- The mukhis/lines should be clearly visible and well defined.
- See that the bead has a healthy glow and has weight. Weight of the Rudraksha comes from the moist seeds inside it. If the Rudraksha is not healthy, it will become very blackish in color as the seeds would have dried out.
- Thorns on the Rudraksha bead surface tend to fall off over time as you wear them. But this does not make the bead lose efficacy as the power of the bead is from the seeds within and lose few thorns (like losing few hair from the skin), does not reduce its effectiveness. However if the Rudraksha bead gets infested with worms who eat through the seeds, one needs to discard them.
- Many times the crack develops due to expansion or contraction of the exterior wooden surface due to change in weather. Wash the bead in water often and oil it every few days. It is possible that the cracks will fill up and the bead would work as good.
- To wear right Rudraksha one must know which one is most suitable Rudraksha for him/her. Also knowing right product is crucial like wearing single or combination of Rudraksha or wearing it as bracelet or necklace or on wrist or upper arm. Correct Stringing of Rudraksha is cardinal.
- Eight Mukhi Rudraksha can be worn with silk or cotton threads. Vastu Samruddhi Spiritual Centre specialises in making bracelets of Eight Mukhi Rudraksha in silver, gold & panchdhatu. Wearing Eight mukhi Rudraksha of Nepal origins is recommended for enhanced benefits and results.
Rudraksha beads are powerful and cannot be used like normal jewelry beads to make your own designs. It is recommended that you have the beads strung together from us rather than stringing them yourself. This will ensure you get the full results from the beads. This is the science of stringing rudraksha so that they give maximum result.
Rudraksha are not normal beads from trees. They are alive with powers to change your life. They have power to change emotions, circumstances and path of planets in your favour. They work on diseases, thoughts and your life to change it the way they were meant to be – empowered, enlivened and divine. But this science is known to the chosen ones. Just as gems do not work if not placed in appropriate fingers, similarly Rudraksha beads do not work when not strung properly. Even the most powerful rudraksha fails to show the results when not worn correctly. If the rudraksha mala you bought brings you discomfort, makes you hyper or too emotional, it is a clear indication that the beads are not strung according to Rudraksha Science Therapy. All rudraksha combinations from Vastu Samruddhi Spiritual Centre are strung according to Rudraksha & Ratnashastra – Therapy. These combinations make you feel meditative, happy and alive within hours of wearing them. And within few days more of their power unfolds as the beads start working on you and your life.
We would string and send wearing instructions as per Rudraksha & Ratnashastra – Therapy. If you wish to consult us about your combination, write to us at:
Contact us on +91 8879083597